Изключително пристрастяваща комбинация от Psychedelic и Sci-Fi !
Can you do it ? – they asked – anyone can do it – i said , i don’t think they believe me , though.
you see, for as long as i remember , i have pushed myself to do what normal people would consider impossible.
I’m always on the edge. Dancing the blade of perfection. Really is no room for error. to not be in control, its game over.
you think beyond the walls , beyond boundaries , pushing mind to accept that there are none ,
its only impossible because you’ve been told it is. you need to be a master of your environment , not a servant to it.
When i realized this , everything changed. What was down , become up , what was long became short , liquid became solid.
These days nothing is what it seems. Thats when i did my slip. See , i was looking where my hand should’ve been, and it wasn’t.
Like i said I’m not special , anyone can do this,just need to know what button to press.
Bold the happy things that you’ve experienced before 🙂
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake … (or vanilla … or strawberry!)
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20-pound note in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Eye contact with a hot member of the opposite sex.
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful/good looking.
23. Laughing at an inside joke.
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair.
31. Sweet dreams.
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies (and eating them…!).
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
40. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much-desired present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
43. Knowing that somebody misses you.
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
45. Knowing you’ve done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
You’re all backstabbing bitches and bastards who judge people on their looks and not personalities. You judge, you lie, you deceive and you think that anything slightly over a fine line is the extreme. You don’t kiss someone, you’re frigid. You kiss someone, you’re a slut. You don’t wear makeup, you’re ugly. You wear makeup, you’re plastic. You let people in straight away, you’re easy. You take a bit of time to let people in, you’re too hard to get along with. Let me clear this up for you. Nobody is perfect, everyone’s different, and no matter WHAT you all think, you can all go suck a dick because your judgmental opinion doesn’t matter to any of us.
TagsC# edno23 FaceBook Google hip-hop ILLMATE internet love love story in pictures manifesto Manu Chao matrix me Micro23 Music Opera pronobozo Qlimax song sotry Still Life Trapped by love Мисли Опера Песен Програмиране Скукотрепач въпроси живот лудост любов миризма музика наркотици неща нов помощ смърт смях социална мрежа усмивки училище филм хора чорапи
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.